On your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first twenty songs on the list (no matter how cheesy or embarrassing), and write down your favourite line of the song. Try to avoid putting the song title in the line. Then, have your friends comment and see if they know the songs.
1. You knew how I loved you, but my spirit was free
Laughing at the questions that you once asked of me
2. I want to start picking out my own clothes. Tuffskins are cool when you're ten, but they won't ever get me laid.
3. and you used to be so sweet, I heard you say that my love was an addiction
4. My walls are grey. Makes me feel like I live in a cave
5. Religion is the smile on a dog
6. Reflections of you in each fall's drooling rain/And still you stay with me like a knife in my brain
7. I'm so sorry that she's dead, when I think that I could have shot a Care Bear instead.
8. You keep your distance with a system of touch and gentle persuasion
9. Your mother cried, said she told you so. But you touched the devil and couldn't let go
10. If I'm such a loser then why do you hang around me?
11. But there's just one thing that I can't see: how she's got got you hanging up on me?
12. "We are observing your Earth" "Hey, Mike, I'm sorry, babe, but that's not on our playlist..."
13. My intention's become not to lose what I've won. Ambition has given way to desperation and I lost the fight from my eyes
14. I know every time you wanna call, I pick up the phone before it can ring.
15. Your eyes are hazel and soft as clouds
16. She made herself a bed of nails and she’s planning on putting it to use
17. Jukeboxes are like celebrity deaths, seems like 3 go at once
18. she said you came and took your stuff away. All the poetry and the trunk you kept your life in
19. I was trying to catch your eyes thought that you was trying to hide
20. and then, I go like DAT! DAT? You can not go like DAT!