- 01:01 RT @sungenis 'Cosmopolitan' in Vineland NJ; worst restaurant experience in ages. #
- 11:53 Could any of the many Disney Twitterers/Bloggers/Podcasters please record the Epcot World Showcase Italy show "Kiss Me Shrew", please? #
- 13:05 Bogart's Books on #Yelp: While I can't attest to the quality of the coffee (I don't drink the stuff), I can say that... bit.ly/d7ZEK #
- 15:06 @theisb Ticonderoga? #
- 16:38 Besides "Sorry"/"Parcheesi" (and card games "Canasta" and "Uno") which games can you think of that reward being a douchebag to your friends? #
- 16:39 oh, and I guess I didn't even think of "Monopoly" 'cause it's so much the point of that game to be a douchebag... #
- 17:42 Is about to head over to Cumberland Players for tonight's performance of "The Mousetrap" #fb #
- 17:43 For more information regarding tickets for "The Mousetrap" you can visit our website at www.cumberlandplayers.com or call 856-692-5626. #fb #
Tweets From the Past 24 Hours...
U.S. Army Specialist Tomas Young has some questions for George W. Bush. He's never met with the Commander-in-Chief who sent him into Sadr City,…
Weare, New Hampshire (PRWEB) Could a hotel be built on the land owned by Supreme Court Justice David H. Souter? A new ruling by the Supreme Court…
If you've recently registered to vote and have never voted before and aren't quite sure where your polling place is: go to My Polling Place.com!