1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?
Purifier. We use Rainsoft(tm) in our home and if my friends don't have filtered water from their tap (in either Rainsoft or Pur) I'd hope they have a Brita. Many of the bottled waters are fairly yucky tasting to me (Evian being my least favorite...I don't mind Deer Park).
2. What are your favorite flavor of chips? That depends...if I'm eating dip, I'd prefer them to be plain. Herr's rippled (the red bag). If I'm specifically eating flavored potato chips, I love Lay's and/or Pringles Sour Cream and Onion (Herr's flavored chips are too salty)...It's also hard to find them, but I LOVE Snyder's of Hanover's Grilled Steak and Onion chips!
3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most? Geez...I'm not much of a cook. If working at Taco Bell years ago counts as "cooking" I'd say the Mexican Pizza. If it doesn't count, I'd say the Olive Garden salad dressing (Top Secret Recipes books by Todd Wilbur)...
4. How do you have your eggs? Scrambled.
5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out? well, not counting Paul cooking for the two of us (though that was just a Hamburger Helper), I think it was Paul's mom, Linda...she made stuffed peppers that were really good.